Thursday, September 4, 2014

California governor's debate

This is my review of the California gubernatorial debate.  The most obvious question you're probably asking yourself is, what the hell is a gubernatorial?  It's a boxed candy (chocolate covered peanut) usually eaten at a movie theater.  I don't know why they call it a gubernatorial.


It's Neel Kashkari versus the ABC 10 logo versus Jerry Brown. 


Jerry Brown tries to blow up Neel Kashkari's head with his thoughts. 



Neel Kashkari explains the unusual spelling of his first name.  "My mother named me after one of the truck drivers whom she suspected was the father.  Oh, by the way, her great grandfather was from Europe or something.  We grew up dirt poor.  We ate dirt sandwiches.  Does that help?" 


He continues, "I don't shave my head because I'm going bald.  I shave my head to keep germs to a minimum.  Oh, by the way, Federal Reserve notes are just like women.  They're unsanitary and should only be handled by the corners." 



The current governor, Jerry Brown, explains, "... the ankle bracelets really aren't that uncomfortable.   I should think that the people of our great state would want to wear one.  Anyway, I don't see what the fuss is about.  Oh, by the way, I fucked Linda Ronstadt. " 


Brad McBeardman asks Governor Brown, "Governor Brown, tell us about your plan for California residents."


"I propose that all residents of California get lobotomies.   Additionally, I propose that the speed limit be lowered to 1 MPH and the drinking age be raised to 99.  This will save countless lives and my lobotomy law will create thousands of jobs at the DMV.  Oh, by the way, I fucked Linda Ronstadt. "


I hit stop and erase so I don't know how it turned out.   Channel 1602 looked more interesting.



No comments:

Post a Comment