Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Book Corner: a book review

For this week's installment of Book Corner, we review a book covered in blood that somebody shot numerous times.  Here's a picture.


I flipped it over to get a look at the cover and this one is called, The ×××××× ××××.   I couldn't make out most of the words because of the bullet holes.  I flipped it over again and the author bio was totally obscured by a large blood stain.  I started reading but the first twenty pages or so were stuck together because of the blood so I can't really tell you how the prostitute got murdered.  It must have been the hedge fund manager.  He probably killed her.

Dried blood kept flaking off the book as I turned each page and it was then that I noticed the centipede crawling up my sofa.  I smacked the bug with the blood spattered book and then I threw both into a trash can.  Besides, the timer on the oven was beeping, my pizza was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment