Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Book I Found - a book review

So, I found this book on the sidewalk, and being an avid reader, I wiped the dog excrement off the cover and started reading.  A homeless man was reaching for it (I think he was going to use it for a pillow) but I got to it first.  Then I punched him in the face, and yelled, "My book!"


It's called 'The Death of the Sales Person' and it's about Willy Lowmen, his business struggles, and the man holding his wife hostage in the Nakatomi building. 



Here, the Bruce Willis character climbs through an HVAC duct for some reason that eludes me. 


Here, the Hans Gruber character (the hero) explains his way out of a tight jam.   He does this numerous times throughout the book.  Spoiler alert!  Sadly, he gets thrown off the Nakatomi building by the Bruce Springsteen character. 


I tossed this book back where I found it.  I don't recommend it and give 2 out of 5 stars.  Someday I'll have some star graphics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment