Friday, December 12, 2014

Gold Rush S05E09 - a review

Welcome to the ninth installment of my series, entitled, 'Is This Stupid Show Over Yet?'  In this groundbreaking series, I ask none of the questions that have been plaguing historians for decades.  I also ask none of the questions that have been plaguing theologians for thousands of years, such as, "What is the nature of life?" and, "Why does God hate me so much?"


I may just quit doing these stupid reviews.  In fact, I think I will.  So there.  It's the same old shit they did last week.  It's essentially Deadliest Catch but with almost no chance of Todd Hoffman falling overboard.


Here's the title screen.


Here, Todd Hoffman enjoys a jelly donut despite warnings from his doctor.


And finally, Todd Hoffman tries to get into shape for the upcoming mining season.

Fuck this show.

1 comment:

  1. "It's essentially Deadliest Catch but with almost no chance of Todd Hoffman falling overboard."
    Yes! This just nails nails my thoughts on this stupid show completely. Todd Hoffman's demise or failure to get the boot off the damn show has turned me away from watching it. The whole damn thing is getting redundant.

    ReplyDelete