Saturday, December 13, 2014

Binder Clip

Today I examine the binder clip.  Because Steve is in the jail laundry room fighting off the advances of Bogs, I'm fresh out of ideas.  Steve was the idea man, as well as the expert photographer.  So, I started opening cabinets, came across a box of binder clips, and shouted, "Eureka!"


My buxom office assistant Jenna came rushing in, broke a heel, and said, "What is it Mr. Thornhill?"

"You broke a heel."

"Yeah I know.  What should I do, Mr. Thornhill?"

"I think you should take your shirt off."

"If you say so Mr. Thornhill."

Jenna sat on the corner of my mahogany desk and started unbuttoning her shirt -

Oh, wait, that didn't actually happen quite that way.  What actually happened was I opened a cabinet and came across this box of binder clips that I took from my last job.  I shouted, "I guess that will do."

The lady upstairs said, "What?"

I politely replied, "Nothing, you disgusting bitch-hole."

Anyway, I wish I still had that job.  It was pretty cushy.  It's a shame but I got fired for allegedly stealing office supplies.  What a fucking injustice that was.

So, let's examine the binder clip.  It's for attaching a lot of papers together - when there are too many for a paper clip.  They come in different sizes too.  That's about all there is to say about binder clips.

1 comment: