Friday, November 28, 2014

Steve's Photography

Steve wanted to show off his photography, which he is rather proud of, so he asked me put these pictures on my blog.  I said, "You know, you can have your own blog.  It's not a big deal."

He replied, "You know I can't work a fucking computer!  Besides, the fuckers don't work right around me because of the plate in my head.  Would you just do it?"

"Okay, okay!  But you have to get me a Big Mac."

"Sounds like a fair deal."


A Big Mac. 


Here's what it really looked like. 


Steve ran into a nearby office and took this picture of the lobby.  The receptionist called the police but Steve didn't wait around to see what was going to happen next.  He figured they were going to take his camera-phone and beat him with their batons.


This is Steve's half-sister at her graduation ceremony.  Actually, it was an online college so the place only had a mailbox at a UPS store.  So, we took Shelley to the mall and Steve snapped this photo so we could look back at Shelley's proud day. 


This angry duck stole Steve's hamburger. 


There's something in this photo but we don't remember.  Steve thinks it's Bigfoot. 


This is Steve's youngest half-sister Brittany posing in front of the liquor store.


Steve's cat - Mr. Vanderbilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment