Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mole Sauce

Today we examine Mole sauce.  Mole is Spanish for, "Put some of that weird shit on my enchilada, please."

*serving suggestion
As if the innards of my enchilada weren't quite weird enough already, I'd like to slather a tar-like substance over it.

"I'd like some of that bitter black sauce on my enchilada, please.  And use a mop."

Mole sauce was invented by a crazed Mexican scientist, Dr. Strangelove, who listed Dr. Josef Mengele as a reference on his resume.  The absent minded Dr. Strangelove was eating lunch in his lab and accidently knocked over a beaker of enchilada sauce.  It mixed with a beaker of an unknown material meant for the trash.  The doctor said, "Eureka!" and Mole sauce was discovered.  It also became payback for the Americans taking California.

The more you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment