Monday, November 17, 2014

My Calendar

I figured the internet community would benefit if I put my calendar online, so here it is.  As you will see, I'm very busy, and interruptions to my important activities will not be possible.  Please call my administrative assistant for the latest schedule.


Sunday:  Make snarky tweets about the Discovery Channel (#DiscoveryChannel) and/or Naked and Afraid. (#NakedAndAfraid)

Monday:  Bet on Monday Night Football.  Throw things at TV when I lose.

Tuesday:  Watch 'Ink Master.'  Throw things at TV for no discernable reason.

Wednesday:  Watch 'Survivor.'  Throw things at TV.  Try and hit Jeff Probst.

Thursday:  Yell at the trees and rocks outside.

Friday:  Make a snarky blog post about Gold Rush.  Include lots of pictures because America has the reading level of a fourth grader.  And they're stupid and obese too.

Saturday:  Plan for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment