Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gold Rush S05E04 - a review

Today we review Discovery channel's TV show - Gold Rush.  This is the fourth installment of our award winning series, entitled, 'I've lost the remote again.  Have you seen it?"



Todd Hoffman brings this guy a jar of strawberries.

"Here's a jar of strawberries.  It's all I was able to get in the divorce settlement."

He continues, "My ex-wife got the house and custody of our boys.  You remember my twin sons Adolf and Kevin?" 


"Did you trade the gold for a bag of magic beans again?"


"I don't know why Thurber goes to that doctor.  I can do a prostate exam."


The strawberry pump suffers a catastrophic failure. 


Tony Beets inspects his fleet of Boeing 747s.

He says,"**** the  ******* ***** *******."

He continues, "**** **** ******* *** *******" 

No comments:

Post a Comment