Friday, October 31, 2014

Gold Rush S05E03 - a review

Today we review Discovery channel's TV show - Gold Rush.  This is the third installment of our endless series, entitled, 'Todd Hoffman is a Sociopath."




"Don't count your chickens before they hatch."


"I don't have any chickens."


"I don't mean that literally.  What I mean is that you shouldn't rely on something that you are unsure about.  You shouldn't make plans based on assumptions that can lead to disappointment.  Now then, I have a really good feeling about this land."


"Our drummer quit.  Do you know of anyone?"


"But I don't want to be a drummer."


"Now just grab the bag with both ******* hands.  Here, give me that ******* bag and I'll open it.  Like this, now ******* pay attention."


The producers followed Todd Hoffman to his doctors appointment.  I don't know why they showed his colonoscopy video. 


This guy's mustache is going to have its own show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment