Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rotten Tomatoes: a review review

My refrigerator contained a number of rotten tomatoes so I asked Mr. Google what to do with them.  Normally I would just throw them into traffic but I wanted to find a more environmentally friendly way to dispose of them.  So, I only threw them at Toyota Priuses.  Even then, I still had some rotten tomatoes left over.  Mr. Google suggested I visit the aptly named website Rotten Tomatoes.


This site contained almost no useful information on just what I should do with this bag of nasty-ass tomatoes.  Then I had a brilliant idea.  After beating the homeless man for ten minutes with my bag of rotting tomatoes, I figured my apartment complex probably has a compost pile.

I politely inquired to the property manager, "Where do you keep the shit-pile?"

She opened the center drawer of her desk, inexplicably pulled out a handgun, pointed it right at me, and screamed, "Get away from me, you fucking psycho!"

I dropped the bag of tomatoes as I raised both my hands.  After running away, I realized that my problems were solved.  No thanks to that shitty website.

No comments:

Post a Comment