Wednesday, October 8, 2014

JK Rowling

So, the legion of Harry Potter fans got their collective panties on a bunch because of a cryptic tweet by author JK Rowling.



It went something like this, "Will you people get a fucking life?  You're making me crazy.  #getafuckinglifeyoupeoplearemakingmecrazy"

I've written two posts on [Mrs, Miss, Ms] Rowling over the [days, weeks, months, years].  It's rather timely stuff - The Casual Vacancy and Justice For Slytherin.

What the Harry Potter fans have apparently forgotten (it just slipped their minds while they were playing with their Green Lantern toys) is that Daniel Radcliffe is now angrily pointing his magic twig (wand) at his kids and drinking heavily.  So, they'll have to find somebody else to play Harry.  Unless the book is entitled, 'Harry Potter and the Dirty Diapers.'

If another Harry Potter movie makes its way into theaters I'll throw my Arugula salad at the screen and run out to my Prius.

No comments:

Post a Comment