Saturday, October 4, 2014

Left Behind: a movie review

Today we review the excellent Christian movie, 'Left Behind.'  It stars Nicolas Cage as Rayford Steele, who is an airline pilot.


He spends most of the movie looking for the passengers on his plane, who have been freshly raptured by Jesus.

"But what are we going to do with all the extra meals?  Did one of them take the 'H' in my first name?  Empty your pockets, Jesus."


Here our hero (by the way, who names their kid Rayford?  What a dumb fucking name) threatens to crash the plane into a packed football stadium if Jesus doesn't return his 'H' in the next five minutes.

"You'd better give back my H or I'll crash this bitch!"



"Go ahead.  I'll just rapture the plane.  You'll look pretty stupid falling from 30,000 feet."

I give this movie 5 out of 5 stars.  I was on the edge of my seat for the entire movie, and not just because I spilled my Coke on my seat.




No comments:

Post a Comment