Thursday, November 13, 2014

Life Advice

Today I focus on your life*, because mine is so perfect and I have all this extra time just laying around the place.


Simply skip over the following items until you find the one that applies to your life.
  • My thought world is all jacked.
Q:  What should I do?
A:  Shoot yourself in the head.
  • My son had a bad report card.
Q:  What should I do?
A:  Shoot yourself in the head. 
  • I'm having chest pains and experiencing shortness of breath. 
Q:  What should I do?
A:  You're probably having a cardiac incident.  You should shoot yourself in the head.
  • I don't have a firearm.
Q:  What should I do?
A:  You can jump out the window.  Why don't you Google 'suicide methods'? 
  • I just shot myself in the head.  But I survived. 
Q:  What should I do?
A:  Try putting the gun in your mouth, jump out a window, or just try running into traffic.  How should I know?
  • I'm dead but don't care much for it.  Nothing like the Jehovas Witnesses brochures.  You can't have pets either. 
Q:  What should I do?
A:  Try jumping out a window, or run into traffic - assuming there's any traffic.  How should I know?
  • There are no windows here and there's no traffic either.
Q:  What should I do?
A:  You should - never mind.
  • Wait!  What?
Q:  What were you going to say?
A:  Nothing.  Forget it.
  • I said that I don't like it!  I really don't like this Nazi dentist either.  He keeps asking if "It's safe?" 
Q:  What should I do?
A:  Tell him it's safe and run away. 
  • I think I went to Hell.
Q:  What should I do?
A:  Stop haunting me.  
  • Wait!  What?
Q:  What did you say?
A:  I said stop haunting me, now go away you demonic fuck. 
*WARNING!  The second person POV is used rather liberally throughout this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment